1, Only 10 persons are allowed in the Worship Space at any given time. If there are 10 people in prayer already, please wait in your car for someone to come out of the Church before you enter. Also, please be considerate to others who may be waiting to enter the Church if there are already 10 people in the building.
2. Everyone older than 2 years of age must wear face coverings.
3. Please enter and exit the Church through the open door by the Chapel.
4. Social distancing of six feet is to be observed.
5. You are encouraged to bring your own disinfectant wipes to wipe down the chair that you are using. We have also provided a spray bottle of cleaner and paper towels if you have forgotten your wipes. Please use these items at your own discretion. Please throw your trash into the can in the hallway by the Chapel doors.
6. Unfortunately, our public restrooms are closed at this time.
7. Please refrain from gathering outside the Church.
We look forward to the day when we can open the Church wide. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!
May the Lord bless and keep you and your family,