So, what do we really mean by faith formation?
Faith formation is equipping people to live as disciples of Jesus. Faith formation informs, forms, and transforms the person—whether child, youth, or adult—into a robust, vital, and life-giving disciples of Christ.
While expressed in many different ways, faith formation seeks to help people:
• Grow in their relationship with God
• Develop an understanding of the Bible (Sacred Scripture) and the Catholic faith (Sacred Tradition)
• Promote an active participation in the liturgical life of the Church
• Live as disciples of Jesus at home, at work, in the community, and in the world
• Deepen their prayer life and practices
• Participate in the life and ministries of the Church
• Engage in service and mission as disciples of Jesus
We welcome you to our vibrant Faith Formation programs at Holy Eucharist! We offer:
• Our LIFT monthly Family Faith Formation program
• Sacramental Preparation programs for children and youth
• Our HERO Youth Ministry
• Small groups as well as Sacramental Preparation for Adults
Check out all that we offer here on our website. If you have any questions about what we offer or would like to get involved here at the Church of the Holy Eucharist, please contact Donna Remaley, the Coordinator of Faith Formation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609 268 7742.