Consider joining in a small group for 5 weeks during Lent to read Scripture and share your faith. There is still some space available to join the growing number of parishioners participating in small groups for Lent. Small groups are faith communities that provide an opportunity for parishioners to get to know one another better in a unique, comfortable, and casual setting.. The Small Groups for about 90 minutes beginning the first week of Lent. If you missed the initial sign up, you can still join us! For more information visit our web page or call 609 268 8383.
Enjoy a simple Lenten meal of homemade soup with your family. Each weekend from March 9th through April 7th, you can pick up soup to share at home with your family . Register at the table in the cafe each weekend after Mass beginning February 23rd. While there will be no charge for the soup, we are asking for cash donations - perhaps the cost of an average dinner for your family. This year, donations will go to Providence House Domestic Violence Services in Delran. Let's all pitch in to help those in need!
For more information, visit our web page or contact Anne Foster at email@example.com
The Knights of Columbus will offer a Spirituality Night on Thursday March 21 from 7:00 pm -9:00 pm in Hoffman Hall. The evening will begin with a recitation of the rosary followed by a presentation by Bill Price. Bill will focus on the lives of saints and how they can provide a road map on our journey to heaven. Refreshments following – all are welcome.
- ACTS Ministry is sponsoring a Family Seder Meal on March 31, 2019 from 3:00-5:00 pm in Hoffman Hall. A Seder Meal allows participants to better understand the Jewish roots of our Christian faith. In particular, knowing more about the Seder helps Christians explore the Jewish background of the Last Supper celebrated by Jesus. What Jesus did at this meal was to fulfill an Old Testament promise established in the Book of Exodus. Both the original Exodus and the Cross deliver people and show that God keeps his promises. When believers in Jesus observe a Seder, they affirm and celebrate these links and the continuity of the testaments.
- We are inviting families to join us in this wonderful recognition of our Jewish background. We will be led by a representative from the Jews for Jesus organization. This is most definitely a child-friendly event. We will share a meal, pot luck style. The main course of breaded chicken cutlets will be provided. You are invited to bring a Passover side dish to share, if you wish.
While there will be no parish reconciliation service at Holy Eucharist, please plan to attend one of the services in our area. Priests from these parishes as well as St. Joan of Arc, St John Neumann and Holy Eucharist will assist with the Sacrament of Reconciliation on both dates.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be available each Saturday (except April 20th) from 3:30 pm-4:30 pm or by appointment - call 609 268 8383.
The St. Vincent de Paul Society will provide Easter Food Baskets for approximately 150 families in need in our community this Easter. We need your help in providing the food to fill these baskets.
• There are Food Slips & Sign-Up Sheets to donate hams located on our table
in the Cafe.
• Please take a Food Slip with the list of necessary items needed.
• Please drop all food donations on days when Food Pantry is opened (Tuesday or Thursday 10:00 to 12:00 ) or on the weekend of April 13th and 14th.
• Please do not drop at church office during the week.
• Easter Food Baskets will be given to the families on Sunday, April 14th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Contribute food for the Easter outreach to those in need. Visit the Cafe for a list of food items needed. Donations needed by Friday April 12.
Pick up some beautiful Easter flowers for your home or gifts. Visit the display in the Atrium.
Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus
Join us for some great fun for the egg hunt sponsored by the Knights of Columbus. There will be refreshments and prizes—be sure to be on time!!