Everyone, not just the Missionaries of Charity, can do something beautiful for God. . . . This is the future—this is God’s wish for us—to serve through love in action." —Blessed Mother Teresa
Once you start to understand how much God loves you, you’ll definitely want other people to experience it too! Our ministries do two things: they show God our love for him and they create an environment where others can experience his love. Everyone can serve in some of these ways:
- Say hello to guests. Introduce yourself to folks you don’t know. Make this a friendly church.
- Use the Kids’ Programs. Let your kids have a great experience and meet other children in our community. Offered September through May
- Visit the Cafe after Mass and introduce yourself to someone you don't know
- Invite a friend who doesn’t have a church to come and see yours. A personal invitation is great! Come with them and show them around to make them feel comfortable. A personal invitation is great! Come with them and show them around to make them feel comfortable.
- Serve guests here for the weekend experience. Sign up to serve in our Kidzone, Children's Word, Welcome Center, Cafe, Music Ministry or our Family Faith Formation program,