Follow Christ, Love all, Grow Disciples
We believe in making church important :
- because God is calling Holy Eucharist to be a powerful presence of God’s grace in the world.
- because God is calling Holy Eucharist to a deep life of prayer and worship.
- because God is calling Holy Eucharist to be a beacon of hope to a new generation.
- because God is calling Holy Eucharist to be a Holy Place for the broken.
- because God is calling Holy Eucharist to passionately follow the great commission “to make disciples of all nations.”
- because God is calling Holy Eucharist to be filled with such compassion that people are drawn from impossible situations into a community of hope where lives are changed and love is real.
We love being part of a great faith community and every weekend we come together to experience vibrant liturgies, beautiful seasonal environments, exceptional messages and inspiring music. We intentionally look to make newcomers feel welcome and want to return and to be sure that all who enter our doors are welcomed and comfortable. The weekend is the focus of our liturgies, our ministry, our events. We pray you will come to pray with us, engage in one of our weekend ministries, and join us in serving all weekend visitors.
Explore the history of our parish from the one room church of 1778 to the dedication of our current church in September of 1986 and beyond. We are blessed with a magnificent facility in a serene setting. It's beauty represents the sacrifices of time, talent and treasure to build such a place fit for God. It is more than a structure - it is a place of prayer where God dwells in our midst as Christ his Son came to dwell in our midst.