New to our parish? Visit our Welcome Center before or after weekend Masses and we'll give you a tour! Be sure to stop and introduce yourself to Father Andrew after Mass or stop by and visit us during the week. We hope you will find us a welcoming community in a casual setting.
We love being part of a great faith community and every weekend we come together to experience vibrant liturgies, beautiful seasonal environments, exceptional messages and inspiring music.
What to expect:
- Mass times with times convenient for your busy schedules
- Relevant messages and beautiful environments
- inspiring contemporay liturgical music
- a Welcome Center where you can find information on our parish, register for our many activities or just be welcomed by a friendly face
- A weekend mass Kid's Children's Word program called Faith Explorers and Young Believers held at the beginning of masses except 6:00 pm
- A pre-school Kidzone program where our young disciples experience fun and faith during mass at all masses except 6:00 pm
- our Cafe offers a fresh cup of coffee and light refreshments after Mass - a place to gather, meet others from our faith community, and explore the many events happening in our parish
The Church looks to the young; or rather the Church in a special way sees herself in the young."
—Pope Saint John Paul II
With great joy we welcome our young families to Church of the Holy Eucharist! We create opportunities for families to learn how to pray together, grow as disciples and help families develop spiritual habits that will lead your families into a deeper relationship with Christ.
Ever wonder "Is there something more?" Experience love and acceptance by coming home to the Catholic Church. If you are longing for a place to call home, we invite you to come home to our Catholic family, founded by Jesus Christ. Here you will find the peace and comfort, healing and mercy, and the hope and love that come from God and His Catholic Church. We are Catholic. Welcome home. For more information, complete the following form or call us at 609 268 8383 Ext. 100.
Would you like to learn more about the Catholic faith? We welcome your inquiry and look forward to walking with you on your faith journey. The process by which adults come into the church is called "RCIA" - the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults. Perhaps you have never been baptized, or baptized as a Catholic or other Christian faith but never received further faith formation. Adults are fully initiated into the Catholic Church during this process, celebrating Baptism, if needed, Confirmation and First Eucharist. Holy Eucharist offers a year round RCIA process, so a person may enter the first phase, at any time throughout the year. Inquirers bring their questions about Christianity and Catholicism to the meetings, which are led by members of the RCIA team.
Perhaps your school age child has never been baptized or received First Eucharist. Do you have an older high school student who has not been confirmed? We offer a wonderful program for them as well!. Take the first step - tell us a little about yourself by completing the form below or call our parish office to plan a visit with our pastor - 609 268 8383 ext. 100.
We welcome you with open arms!!
Hang tight while we prepare your form...