New to our parish? Visit our Welcome Center before or after weekend Masses and we'll give you a tour! Be sure to stop and introduce yourself to Father Andrew after Mass or stop by and visit us during the week. We hope you will find us a welcoming community in a casual setting.
We love being part of a great faith community and every weekend we come together to experience vibrant liturgies, beautiful seasonal environments, exceptional messages and inspiring music.
What to expect:
- Mass times with times convenient for your busy schedules
- Relevant messages and beautiful environments
- inspiring contemporay liturgical music
- a Welcome Center where you can find information on our parish, register for our many activities or just be welcomed by a friendly face
- A weekend mass Kid's Children's Word program called Faith Explorers and Young Believers held at the beginning of masses except 6:00 pm
- A pre-school Kidzone program where our young disciples experience fun and faith during mass at the 8:30 am and 10:30 am Sunday masses
- our Cafe offers a fresh cup of coffee and light refreshments after Mass - a place to gather, meet others from our faith community, and explore the many events happening in our parish
The Church looks to the young; or rather the Church in a special way sees herself in the young."
—Pope Saint John Paul II
With great joy we welcome our young families to Church of the Holy Eucharist! We create opportunities for families to learn how to pray together, grow as disciples and help families develop spiritual habits that will lead your families into a deeper relationship with Christ.