Mass this weekend will resume with all of our Mass times: Saturday at 5:00pm and Sunday at 8:30am, 10:30am and 6:00pm. We will also be LIVE Streaming the Mass at 8:30am and 10:30am. Please connect on the homepage of our website
In house Mass procedures:
- If you consider yourself at risk or feeling unwell, please stay home and enjoy the Online Mass experience.
- Worship Aids and Bulletins are not available at this time. Feel free to print out the Worship Aid from our website or bring a mobile device to follow along in the church.
- To observe social distancing, please sit in every other row and leave 3 seats in between individuals/families.
- Everyone, ages 2 and up, is required to wear a mask.
- The offertory will not be collected at the usual time; it will be collected at the end of the Mass. Baskets will be available at the back of the Church for people to drop in offering after Mass as they are leaving. This is a great time to sign up for online giving at www.holyeucharist.org/give
- When you receive Communion, keep 2 rows between you or your family and the people in front of you.
- At this time, you may only receive Communion in the hand. After you receive Communion, step to the side, pull down your mask, put the host into your mouth, and replace your mask.There will be hand sanitizer stations available to sanitize your hands after you receive communion.
- Please do not gather after Mass. Our Cafe and Welcome Center are not available at this time.
Here is what will currently be available at this time within our church building:
- Starting June 15th, Daily Mass will take place in the Worship Space. Daily Mass will start at 9:00am on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. (No Communion Service on Tuesdays at this time)
- With opening up our building to Mass, Private Prayer will no longer be available.
- Our Worship Aid is available on the homepage of our website to print or following along on tech device (cellphone, tablet, computer, etc.)
- Our building will remain closed except for when scheduled Mass is going on. At this time, our office will remained closed. If you have any questions or if you need to speak to a staff member, please call 609-268-8383 ext. 100 and leave a message. We will be in touch soon.
- Mass Intentions - Rescheduling Mass Intentions. All Mass intentions for Masses scheduled between Wednesday, March 18th and Friday, June 12th will be rescheduled beginning July 6th. If you would like to reschedule your intentions for a specific date please contact the office beginning June 22nd by email: email@example.com or phone 609-268-8383 ext 100. If you do not contact the office, your intentions will automatically be rescheduled beginning July 6th. We will begin scheduling new Mass intentions and Mass cards on July 6th and the 2021 Mass Book will be open as well.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation is available at 3:30pm on Saturdays in the Daily Chapel or by Appointment. Please call 609-268-8383 ext. 100 to make an appointment.
We are currently reaching out to families to reschedule Baptisms and Funerals that had to be cancelled during our time being closed. We will schedule new Baptisms and Funerals starting in July.