Enjoy kid-friendly messages based on the weekend readings.
USHERS: Ushers assist visitors at every mass by greeting, finding seats, gathering the collection baskets, preparing guests for the Presentation of the Gifts, directing during the reception of communion and distributing parish bulletins.
SECURITY TEAM: The team is responsible for policies and procedures for all Security aspects of Holy Eucharist. The mission of the group is to ensure our parishioners are always in a safe environment when they come to worship.
We are aiming to come out stronger after this crisis, and with that new areas of needs are being fulfilled. Take a look at the growing ministries that have developed because of this crisis. Please email email@example.com with the ministry you're interested in and we will be in contact
Prayer is a powerful tool. In the First Letter to the Thessalonians, St. Paul teaches us to “pray without ceasing." Prayer is not just good but necessary for us. Sometimes in our lives, like now, prayer is all we can do. Therefore, we saw that developing a Prayer Ministry at Holy Eucharist was vital for our community. It is a grace to pray for the intentions of the community. Join us! In this ministry, the committed minister will be given intentions on Monday to pray over for the week. To get you started, we will provide a simple Prayer Ministry orientation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to show your interest.
As we extend our outreach through the ONLINE experience of the Mass, we are growing our online Host ministry especially since we are looking to continue with livestreaming Mass after we are back in the Church building. Online Hosts are an important presence because they help set the tone for the conversation and help connect with those who attend the Mass online. Just as Greeters at the door of our Church are vital because they are the first smiling face for our visitors, Online Hosts are often the first welcome visitors “see” and bring good, positive energy during the Mass. This energy reminds us that we are worshiping as a community through our online chat. Join us in this awesome ministry! We will provide a simple Online Host Ministry orientation to get you started. Email email@example.com to show your interest.
Livestreaming our Mass online has been a goal that we have had and this crisis has brought that need deeper into focus. When we are able to return to Mass in our church building, this ministry will still have major impact on growing disciples. It is our goal to keep the Mass online as an option to those who are physically unable to attend Mass, those who would like to experience Mass while on vacation to keep the community connection, and for our visitors who are looking at us from afar for the first time and slowly working their way into our physical doors. This online presence is vital to our mission. While this ministry is still in the beginning stages, you may have experience or knowledge you can bring to the table. Join us as we dream what this can look like. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to show your interest.
The image above will lead you to some Catholic Faith Supporting Resources. We hope they can be uplifting and encouraging during this time. The links will be updated occasionally.
Communication is always important, especially during times like this. We utilize many ways of communication through email, text and mailings. If you need to update your information, please click here so you can stay up to date with the latest.
Click the image above to connect to our ONLINE MASS EXPERIENCE. We gather to have LIVE chat and watch the weekend's Mass at 8:30 am and 10:30 am EVERY Sunday. If you go to the link after these times, you will see the Mass video for the past Sunday.
We want to Pray for you. Please submit your prayer request by clicking the image.
Your requests will be brought to the Altar during our celebration of Mass, and we will have prayer ministers praying for a week for your prayers.
As disciples we are to be encouraging and inviting others to experience God's love. A great way to do this is by inviting our loved ones to Mass on the weekend. Click the image above for some shareable graphics to help with this invite.
We want to hear how your family is doing. Please fill out this short form as often as your circumstances change. We look forward to hearing from you and knowing your current status. Our hope is that all is well, but if there is something we can do to ease your circumstances, we will aim to do so.
Mass this weekend will resume with all of our Mass times: Saturday at 5:00pm and Sunday at 8:30am, 10:30am and 6:00pm. We will also be LIVE Streaming the Mass at 8:30am and 10:30am. Please connect on the homepage of our website
In house Mass procedures:
- If you consider yourself at risk or feeling unwell, please stay home and enjoy the Online Mass experience.
- Worship Aids and Bulletins are not available at this time. Feel free to print out the Worship Aid from our website or bring a mobile device to follow along in the church.
- To observe social distancing, please sit in every other row and leave 3 seats in between individuals/families.
- Everyone, ages 2 and up, is required to wear a mask.
- The offertory will not be collected at the usual time; it will be collected at the end of the Mass. Baskets will be available at the back of the Church for people to drop in offering after Mass as they are leaving. This is a great time to sign up for online giving at www.holyeucharist.org/give
- When you receive Communion, keep 2 rows between you or your family and the people in front of you.
- At this time, you may only receive Communion in the hand. After you receive Communion, step to the side, pull down your mask, put the host into your mouth, and replace your mask.There will be hand sanitizer stations available to sanitize your hands after you receive communion.
- Please do not gather after Mass. Our Cafe and Welcome Center are not available at this time.
Here is what will currently be available at this time within our church building:
- Starting June 15th, Daily Mass will take place in the Worship Space. Daily Mass will start at 9:00am on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. (No Communion Service on Tuesdays at this time)
- With opening up our building to Mass, Private Prayer will no longer be available.
- Our Worship Aid is available on the homepage of our website to print or following along on tech device (cellphone, tablet, computer, etc.)
- Our building will remain closed except for when scheduled Mass is going on. At this time, our office will remained closed. If you have any questions or if you need to speak to a staff member, please call 609-268-8383 ext. 100 and leave a message. We will be in touch soon.
- Mass Intentions - Rescheduling Mass Intentions. All Mass intentions for Masses scheduled between Wednesday, March 18th and Friday, June 12th will be rescheduled beginning July 6th. If you would like to reschedule your intentions for a specific date please contact the office beginning June 22nd by email: email@example.com or phone 609-268-8383 ext 100. If you do not contact the office, your intentions will automatically be rescheduled beginning July 6th. We will begin scheduling new Mass intentions and Mass cards on July 6th and the 2021 Mass Book will be open as well.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation is available at 3:30pm on Saturdays in the Daily Chapel or by Appointment. Please call 609-268-8383 ext. 100 to make an appointment.
We are currently reaching out to families to reschedule Baptisms and Funerals that had to be cancelled during our time being closed. We will schedule new Baptisms and Funerals starting in July.