At LIFT, we create opportunities for families to PRAY TOGETHER, GROW as disciples and DEVELOP spiritual habits that will lead them into a deeper relationship with Christ.
- It is a FAMILY experience –the whole family is invited to attend each session! We offer opportunities for high school students to participate or serve in the program as well.
- It is a WEEKEND experience – With Mass at the center of our Faith Formation, we come together each weekend to experience vibrant liturgies, beautiful seasonal environments, relevant messages, and inspiring music.
- It is a STRUCTURED experience - We explore our Catholic faith with a program that follows the goals of the diocesan curriculum in a conscious and deliberate way. At each session, the message is the same for parents and children but it is presented at age appropriate levels. Our children discover the session theme and apply it to their lives through small group sharing and hands-on activities. Parents, in their session, are provided tools to live their faith more fully and grow together as a family of faith.
- It is an ONGOING EXPERIENCE - We provide supporting resources for the home on the website with videos and activities to enrich your home faith journey throughout the month.
- LIFT is held on one weekend each month. Families attend Mass together as a family. When Mass is over, the whole family heads down to Hoffman Hall for our LIFT program.
- In Hoffman Hall, we share a meal and fellowship together. Then, we have a short message on the theme of the weekend and a message from Father Andrew.
- On most weekends, our children in grades 1-8 leave Hoffman Hall with group leaders who reinforce the theme for the weekend while the adults remain in Hoffman Hall for a presentation on the theme. For Christmas and Easter, we offer a program or experience for the whole family to enjoy together.
- After the hour long program, children will return to Hoffman Hall, the community prays together, and families are dismissed.
- Attend Mass as part of the LIFT session each month.
- Attend each of the nine LIFT sessions.
- If a child misses a session, home assignments are to be completed before the next session. Note: Missing more than two sessions could hinder your child’s advancement in the program.
- Serve at least once during the 2022-23 LIFT year in one of the many volunteer opportunities in the parish.
- A parent or guardian must attend the Mass and session with the child. No unaccompanied children will be permitted to attend the program.
We are delighted to partner with you on your family’s faith journey. Participation at weekly Mass nourishes the spiritual growth of your family. We hope that your family will be active members of our faith community. If you have any questions regarding our expectations, please contact Donna Remaley at 609 268 7742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.